Thursday, May 22, 2008

Moby - Raining Again (Steve Angello's Vocal Mix)



http://www.zshare.net/download/124315247f05c621/

q- What do the following words have in common:
  1. Move
  2. Play
  3. Go
  4. 18
  5. Hotel
a- They're all names of Moby's EPs and albums.

Today's post comes out of my iPod being stuck on random, the weather in Edmonton being wonderfully gray and rainy, and me feeling a severe need for a great house mix. I've been a fan of Moby ever since hearing "Porcelain" for the first time in the early 2000s. This is remixed by Steve Angello of the critically acclaimed Swedish House Mafia (Axwell, Angello, Ingrosso, Prydz). He came to Edmonton last year and played one of the most amazing sets that I have seen/danced to/heard to date.

Combine one of my favorite Moby tracks with the amazing mixology of Steve Angello and you end up with one hell of a house track!

"Loud on your car like bullets on tin."

No comments: